Our Pool & Hot Tub Maintenance Services will make managing your hot tub effortless. Due to our wide variety of service locations, each area of the Roaring Fork Valley is serviced on a pre-scheduled day of the week. Because of this, you can JOIN our maintenance service full time, seasonally or just while you are on vacation.
For more information, reach out to our specialist today at email@example.com
What we do during each visit:
- Test and balance the water chemistry. This includes all product used to balance the water.*
- Fill water to proper level
- Check water temperature
- Check the filters and clean them as needed.
- Vacuum debris from the bottom of spa.
- Periodic cover cleaning and UV protection
- Equipment check. Discounted service rates for route customers.
- Maintain detailed records of service history
- Contact you when the spa needs to be drained and cleaned or in case of other service issues
- Leave door hanger upon request.
*In addition to our service, we bring and use our own chemicals and never charge you extra for standard products used in the service. Conversely, non-standard products such as Silk Balance or Peroxide will be charged per use.
Maintenance Service Does Not Include: Removing snow from the cover or shoveling our way to the hot tub. A fee will be added for snow removal service over 3″. Drain & clean and mechanical repairs are not included.
The cost per stop is as follows:
Every Other Week Service: $47/stop
$98/ hour plus parts
Additional Services Available:
Drain, Clean and refill Spa: Estimated at $200-$275
Drain and Winterize Spa: Estimated at $165-$195
Cover Replacement: $475-$600 depending on size of cover
Spa Moves: Estimate of $500 within Roaring Fork Valley